Thursday, June 7, 2007

I am a blogger now

So after hearing about this thing called blogging for sooo long, I finally decided why not try it. So here I am, starting my own blog :)
A little about me:
I am currently 25yrs old, I have a daughter who just turned 10months on Sunday, and who also JUST STARTED WALKING on Sunday as well!!!!!!!
I am a stay at home mother, and LOVE every minute of it. Ok, maybe not every minute, there are some stressful moments, when I feel like I am about to go INSANE. But hey, I think that if any person can say that they DON't have those moments, then they are full of it!!!

I love doing crafts and making things, and I am wanting to start my own business soon. I have started a webpage, but it is on myspace for now.
the address: www.myspace.com/abcbaby06 there are lots of different things like bows, and barretts and bandanas and shirts and neclaces, all handmade by me!!
I will be adding lots more to it soon as well!!!

No comments: