Thursday, July 19, 2007

sick :(

So David caught some nasty cold from some kid, when he was helping put up a fence last week.
He started getting sick on Sunday some time, and well I was hoping since I rarely get sick, that I would be fine.
Boy was I ever wrong...
I woke up yesterday, which was Davids 26th Birthday, feeling like HELL. Headache, nasty cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, and lots of sneezing too.
My nose is so red and sore today, from blowing it sooo many times yesterday. I feel even worse today, but David is feeling a bit better today, so I am hoping this will pass by the weekend.
I am more concerned about Madeline getting sick tho. I am hoping she doesn't catch this aweful cold. She has been sneezing, and a few coughs here and there between today and yesterday, so I am starting to worry, that she may in fact come down with it. Being breastfed should help her fight this off tho, so I am hoping that her few coughs and sneezes will be all she gets of this.



On a happier note, ONLY 8 days till my family (except for my father) is here to visit!!! And my brother who recently moved out to Tucson will even be here!! Up till last week, he was not going to be able to come. They will all be here from the 27-31 (my birthday!) Then the following day (Aug 1) we will be headed off to Montana to visit!!!
That also means tho, that in only 15 days my sweet little girl will be 1 year old!!! I can hardly believe how this past year has flown by!!

No comments: