Well, It has been quite some time since my last blog posting.
Madeline is a year old now. My family came and went. Then we were off to Montana for a week and had a wonderful time there. It is absolutely beautiful out there.
THen I have just been busy, or I guess preoccupied is a better way to put it..
I have found a couple of new websites that have become addicting!!
THe first one is called Gather, and the other one is called Netwinner. If you want to check them out for a good way to waste some time, you will find links to both of them over to the left under the title Some of my other favorite sites.
I spend way to much time on each of them every day!
I have managed to get a few things done tho when not on these sites.
I will start a new post tho about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome back! I have been checking in to see if you were back blogging yet :)
ONce again it has been awhile for me, but I am hoping to keep up on my blogging now and try to post atleast once a week, since my computer is fixed.
Post a Comment