Monday, October 29, 2007

Another month gone by.........

It has been over a month since my last post, but in my defense I have to say, that our computer was broken for 3 weeks, and we had to get a new hard drive, because our other one crashed. :(

So I spent that time working on some new crafty things, like a few pairs of Christmas hair bows, and some necklaces. I will have to start another post later with those pics in it.



Over the weekend we stayed at the SunTan Terrace Beach Resort, in Nokomis, FL. It is the same place where David and I got married, last December.
George's parents were down visiting from Illinois so they got a couple of rooms for us all to stay the weekend.
Unfortunately we couldn't swim on the beach tho, because there was sooo much seagrass that we would have had to climb over all of it to get to the water, and that idea wasn't very appealing to us.














I was sort of disappointed because I had wanted to search for sharks teeth along the beach. Last time we were there a couple of months ago, I found a ton of them!
But we still had a good time, even if we couldn't get into the water.

Last time we were in Illinois for my mothers birthday we visited George's parents and I had talked to his mom about how my sewing machine didn't work that great. Well, they bought me a brand new Singer Protege sewing machine, which they surprised me with when we arrived, so all weekend I couldn't wait to get home and try it out!! She said she got a real great deal on it, sew she just had to get it for me. It works great, so much better than my old garage sale one!

No comments: