I made 1/2 a batch of chocolate, and 1/2 a batch of yellow of these yummy cupcakes and the icing from scratch for the 4th, and added food coloring to the icing to get the color I was looking for! They of course are long gone by now!!! But I took pics of a few of them!!!!
It was Maddie's 1st 4th of July, and she had so much fun!!
We went to the beach in the morning, and she got to go in the ocean with me for the first time!! Then we went to some friends house for the rest of the day, and swam in their pool, Maddie LOVES the water!!!
We also cooked hamburgers and hot dogs, and I made some yummy pasta salad, and we of course had cupcakes too!!!
It was a great day!!!
1 comment:
You inspired me to make cupcakes for Joshua's b-day. You are too creative.
Post a Comment