Monday, July 2, 2007

lots to sew

I've been busy lately sewing. Only a month left till we go to Montana to visit, and I am doing a craft fair while there. So I have to make sure I have plenty of stuff to sell!!
My latest project was this little blue dress:
I have 2 versions of it:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I already have 2 extra ones made up, and plan on doing 2 more, plus a few of each of my other patch shirts, and lots of bows and bandanas!
I really hope I do well.
I did sell 2 sets of my 4th of July shirts and bandanas, along with 2 pairs of hair bows! MIL actually sold them for me, to a couple of people she knows with little girls!


Tomorrow Maddie will be 11 months!! This last year has just gone by soooo fast.
She is walking so well now, and walks more than she crawls. She can easily go 30 steps or more with out falling! She also just got her 3rd tooth in last tuesday, and I think her 4th will be here soon too!

Wednesday is the 4th of July, and we are going to some friends house for part of the day. We are also, planning on going to the beach for a bit. That should be fun!! I am sure that Maddie will want to eat the sand and shells tho, lol! Hopefully it isn't too hot, so we can stay for awhile, I just really don't want to keep Maddie out in the sun for too long, even with sunscreen on.
I am gonna make cupcakes for the 4th too!! Red, White, and Blue!! Yummy!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Those are beautiful! You should be proud-great job!